Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without in-toto's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
in-toto Kitchens Privacy Notice
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when we collect personal information.
Contacting us via social media
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be archived within the social media platform it was sent to unless you request its deletion. It will not be shared with any other organisations.
Contacting us by telephone
When you call us, any personal data that you give us will be used to track customer interaction.
Contacting us by email
Any email sent to us, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by in-toto Kitchens for reasons of security and to track customer interaction. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of the law.
Using in-toto Kitchens services
We offer various services to the public. We have to hold the details of the people who have requested these services in order to provide it. However, we only use these details to provide the service the person has requested and, if the person has opted in, to send other communication (such as marketing) from us. When people do subscribe to our mailing list, they can cancel their subscription at any time and are given an easy way of doing this.
Lawful Basis & Retention periods
We process data under the lawful basis of Consent and retain personal data for according to the current legislation.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
You can read more about these rights here – https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/
Specifically, you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making including profiling.
To learn more about these rights please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website: ico.org.uk
Data Controller & Data Protection Officer
The appointed Data Protection Officer is responsible for all personal data we handle.
Complaints or queries
We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed.
If you want to make a complaint about the way we have processed your personal information, you can contact the ICO – www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
Access to personal information
We try to be as open as we can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by contacting us. Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on May 22nd, 2018.