in-toto Leicester Supports The Oadby Bake-Off
At in-toto Leicester are supporting the Oadby Bake-Off competition at Beauchamp College on the 25th February 2017. We will be offering our support through an array of prizes available to win on the day! There is also a cookery workshop available to participate in, so this event is not one to be missed!
Information regarding the event are as follows.
The three categories for the Bake Off are:
- Victoria Sponge
- Selection of Cupcakes, with a minimum of 6 prepared.
- Decorated Cake
The three categories for the Curry Off:
Each category will have four age groups:
- Aged 12 and under
- Aged 13-18
- Adults under 65
- Over 65’s
All completed entries need to be brought to Beauchamp College by 11.30am on the day of the event.
For further information regarding the specifics of the event or to sign up please click here.
For any other queries please feel free to contact our team or visit:
33 London Road
T: 0116 2720272
Share this news:
- Kitchen Colour Trends for 2018
- Ex Display shaker style German kitchen
- Upcoming event at in-toto Greenwich
- in-toto Kitchens Design Studio Greenwich featured in KBB drawing board
- Chocolate Making Experience
- Hire Our Working Kitchen for your Photoshoots or Events
- What do <strong>in-toto</strong> kitchen designers leave when they move home?
- Cheltenham Festival of Cycling
- Shine a Light on Great Kitchen Design with New Lighting Innovations from in-toto
- Thoughts of Autumn in Mid-Summer