in-toto Leicester Supports The Oadby Bake-Off
At in-toto Leicester are supporting the Oadby Bake-Off competition at Beauchamp College on the 25th February 2017. We will be offering our support through an array of prizes available to win on the day! There is also a cookery workshop available to participate in, so this event is not one to be missed!
Information regarding the event are as follows.
The three categories for the Bake Off are:
- Victoria Sponge
- Selection of Cupcakes, with a minimum of 6 prepared.
- Decorated Cake
The three categories for the Curry Off:
Each category will have four age groups:
- Aged 12 and under
- Aged 13-18
- Adults under 65
- Over 65’s
All completed entries need to be brought to Beauchamp College by 11.30am on the day of the event.
For further information regarding the specifics of the event or to sign up please click here.
For any other queries please feel free to contact our team or visit:
33 London Road
T: 0116 2720272
Share this news:
- in-toto Kitchens Summer Sale Now On!
- Simplistic and Stylish – The Perfect German Kitchen For Social Soirées
- New Style Setting Splashbacks from in-toto Kitchens
- in-toto Cheltenham Serves its Entrée to the Food Festival
- in-toto Ribble Valley Wins National Customer Service Excellence Award!
- in-toto Brighton's Colin completes the Worthing 10K
- in-toto Brighton Invites You to its NEFF Cookery Event
- The Hub of the Home
- Spotlight On: in-toto Classic
- in-toto Cheltenham Sponsors Dean Close Rugby Sevens