SVEN-HANSON BRITT VISITED BRADBURYS OF EXETER
Bradburys of Exeter recently welcomed guests to its kitchen showroom for an evening of delicious food freshly prepared by Miele Executive Chef, Sven-Hanson Britt.
Sven-Hanson created a wonderful menu using our combi steam oven, Sous-Vide drawer, warming drawer and Wok induction hob. This relaxed and fun event allowed guests to enjoy a drink whilst exploring the Miele appliances in detail. Miele chef Kirsty Racki also shared tips and tricks how to use their appliances and enjoy steam cooking at home.
On the menu...
To start... Pan-fried scallops with smoked eel, a beurre noisette and beetroot sauce and steamed baby chards.
Main...Guinea Fowl breast, vacuum packed in lemon, herbs and beurre noisette and steamed for 1 hour, served with roasted Guinea Fowl skins cooked in the warming drawer, artichokes, hazelnuts and a sherry sauce.
For dessert... Caramelised grilled pineapple in a rum syrup with coconut milk yogurt on a meringue base.
Miele also run taste for design courses at their experience centre in Abingdon; these demonstrations are for anyone planning a kitchen, or for those in the process of gathering information on appliances. Mieles talented Chefs and Home Economists bring Miele built-in appliances to life, showcasing the signature features and creating an exquisite tasting menu for you to sample.
If you would like more information about Miele courses, up-coming events at Bradburys of Exeter or on choosing your own Miele appliances, please see our facebook, contact us at email@example.com or call 01392 796534.
Share this news:
- Let your kitchen shine
- Siemens StudioLine at in-toto Woking
- State Of The Art Mood Board With WARENDORF by in-toto
- Coffee Morning at WARENDORF by in-toto Weybridge showroom
- in-toto kitchen Premium Industrial Look Mood Board
- An evening of fresh canapes and drinks with in-toto Leicester
- Why do in-toto have soft close hinges as standard?
- AEG LIVE event at in-toto Yeovil
- Bora brunch at in-toto Southport
- Exclusive in-toto Leicester AEG Event Competition