At in-toto Northampton, we are showcasing our customer kitchen portfolio in a news series, and this is our fifth article of the exhibit.
The customer, Jill already knew what she wanted before she contacted in-toto Northampton. The colour palette was simply white, right down to the worktop. The exposed brickwork against the white gives it a warm yet industrial look, whilst the handleless look re-enforces this minimalistic delightful kitchen.
This popular ‘U’ shaped layout is efficient, allowing easy access to the appliances from a single spot. The layout also benefits from ample workspace and a peninsula to keep this a functional and sociable
NEFF appliances were chosen for the slim-line induction hob and the double oven. The acrylic worktops were selected for versatility and their seamless joins. The shallow depth units are great not only for storage, but also for displaying the warm props - all of which make this kitchen truly wonderful.
See more of this simply white customer kitchen here.
Feeling inspired? Visit in-toto Kitchens Design Studio Northampton for a chat with our talented and experienced designers.
5 - 11 Horseshoe Street
Or call us on 01604 604030.
Share this news:
- in-toto Kitchens Summer Sale Now On!
- Simplistic and Stylish – The Perfect German Kitchen For Social Soirées
- New Style Setting Splashbacks from in-toto Kitchens
- in-toto Cheltenham Serves its Entrée to the Food Festival
- in-toto Ribble Valley Wins National Customer Service Excellence Award!
- in-toto Brighton's Colin completes the Worthing 10K
- in-toto Brighton Invites You to its NEFF Cookery Event
- The Hub of the Home
- Spotlight On: in-toto Classic
- in-toto Cheltenham Sponsors Dean Close Rugby Sevens