in-toto Exeter Wins an Exeter Living Award
Paul Nebbett, one-half of in-toto Exeter (pictured above with his wife) collected the award at the glittering award ceremony on behalf of himself and business partner, Lee Brimecombe. A celebration of businesses in Exeter, the award winners are carefully selected by a panel of independent judges.
“So nice, so driven and incredibly honest. A family run business which has worked on some massive projects to a brilliant professional standard.” - A statement from the Exeter Living Awards on why they chose in-toto Exeter as the winner.
To discuss award-winning kitchen design for your home renovation project, visit the in-toto Exeter studio:
3 The Venture Centre
Or call 01392 824888 to arrange your free kitchen design consultation.
Share this news:
- in-toto Kitchens Summer Sale Now On!
- Simplistic and Stylish – The Perfect German Kitchen For Social Soirées
- New Style Setting Splashbacks from in-toto Kitchens
- in-toto Cheltenham Serves its Entrée to the Food Festival
- in-toto Ribble Valley Wins National Customer Service Excellence Award!
- in-toto Brighton's Colin completes the Worthing 10K
- in-toto Brighton Invites You to its NEFF Cookery Event
- The Hub of the Home
- Spotlight On: in-toto Classic
- in-toto Cheltenham Sponsors Dean Close Rugby Sevens