in-toto Exeter Wins an Exeter Living Award
Paul Nebbett, one-half of in-toto Exeter (pictured above with his wife) collected the award at the glittering award ceremony on behalf of himself and business partner, Lee Brimecombe. A celebration of businesses in Exeter, the award winners are carefully selected by a panel of independent judges.
“So nice, so driven and incredibly honest. A family run business which has worked on some massive projects to a brilliant professional standard.” - A statement from the Exeter Living Awards on why they chose in-toto Exeter as the winner.
To discuss award-winning kitchen design for your home renovation project, visit the in-toto Exeter studio:
3 The Venture Centre
Or call 01392 824888 to arrange your free kitchen design consultation.
Share this news:
- Kitchen Colour Trends for 2018
- Ex Display shaker style German kitchen
- Upcoming event at in-toto Greenwich
- in-toto Kitchens Design Studio Greenwich featured in KBB drawing board
- Chocolate Making Experience
- Hire Our Working Kitchen for your Photoshoots or Events
- What do <strong>in-toto</strong> kitchen designers leave when they move home?
- Cheltenham Festival of Cycling
- Shine a Light on Great Kitchen Design with New Lighting Innovations from in-toto
- Thoughts of Autumn in Mid-Summer