Excellent NEFF Cookery Demo at in-toto Leicester
On Friday 13th January, Sharon Doddsworth, NEFF’s very own home economist, joined us at in-toto Leicester to host a cookery demonstration.
Sharon provided a selection of appetisers before preparing her delicious main of salmon en croute with mixed vegetables; finished with a very tempting sticky toffee pudding.
All our products on display were used, including the NEFF combination oven/microwave, the NEFF induction hob and the NEFF steam oven. The utilisation of these appliances provided an insight to their full capabilities, which proved to be very useful in exploring new ways to prepare and cook food for all who attended.
We received very positive reviews of the night, highlighting how informative and enjoyable the product demonstration was as well as how fantastic the food was, that Sharon prepared.
With the excellent turn out at our NEFF Cookery Demo, the night fulfilled its potential and was a great success. Thank you to everyone who joined us.
For further information, please contact our team or visit:
33 London Road
T: 0116 2720272
Share this news:
- in-toto Kitchens Summer Sale Now On!
- Simplistic and Stylish – The Perfect German Kitchen For Social Soirées
- New Style Setting Splashbacks from in-toto Kitchens
- in-toto Cheltenham Serves its Entrée to the Food Festival
- in-toto Ribble Valley Wins National Customer Service Excellence Award!
- in-toto Brighton's Colin completes the Worthing 10K
- in-toto Brighton Invites You to its NEFF Cookery Event
- The Hub of the Home
- Spotlight On: in-toto Classic
- in-toto Cheltenham Sponsors Dean Close Rugby Sevens