Excellent NEFF Cookery Demo at in-toto Leicester
On Friday 13th January, Sharon Doddsworth, NEFF’s very own home economist, joined us at in-toto Leicester to host a cookery demonstration.
Sharon provided a selection of appetisers before preparing her delicious main of salmon en croute with mixed vegetables; finished with a very tempting sticky toffee pudding.
All our products on display were used, including the NEFF combination oven/microwave, the NEFF induction hob and the NEFF steam oven. The utilisation of these appliances provided an insight to their full capabilities, which proved to be very useful in exploring new ways to prepare and cook food for all who attended.
We received very positive reviews of the night, highlighting how informative and enjoyable the product demonstration was as well as how fantastic the food was, that Sharon prepared.
With the excellent turn out at our NEFF Cookery Demo, the night fulfilled its potential and was a great success. Thank you to everyone who joined us.
For further information, please contact our team or visit:
33 London Road
T: 0116 2720272
Share this news:
- Kitchen Colour Trends for 2018
- Ex Display shaker style German kitchen
- Upcoming event at in-toto Greenwich
- in-toto Kitchens Design Studio Greenwich featured in KBB drawing board
- Chocolate Making Experience
- Hire Our Working Kitchen for your Photoshoots or Events
- What do <strong>in-toto</strong> kitchen designers leave when they move home?
- Cheltenham Festival of Cycling
- Shine a Light on Great Kitchen Design with New Lighting Innovations from in-toto
- Thoughts of Autumn in Mid-Summer