Customer Transformation of the Week at in-toto Birmingham
Here at in-toto Birmingham we are transforming this traditional English cream kitchen (pictured below right) for a customer based in Bournville, into a stylish contemporary design.
Our customer requested a social seating area, complete with a tall bank of units to incorporate an American fridge freezer. The kitchen already has great natural light with large bi-folding doors, which lead into the garden, so we created a new look using a darker grey and introduced depth with different textures.
An island would cramp this space and be of no benefit to the final design, therefore we found the best solution would be a peninsula, which adds a social / dining space, while making a great design feature at the end of the kitchen that looks out over the garden.
This kitchen will be completed in some fantastic finishes (pictured above), including high-gloss doors, matt stone oak panels, gloss quartz worktops, and a copper mirror splashback.
Lighting is also a big feature with handle rail LED's, under cabinet lighting, plus taking advantage of the high ceilings with LED up-lights on the tall bank of units.
If you would like to start planning your dream kitchen, book your free design consultation with in-toto Birmingham here, or visit our studio at:
88a Navigation Street
Tel: 0121 633 8357
Share this news:
- in-toto Kitchens at the Homebuilding & Renovating Show Birmingham
- Houzz 2018 "Best Of Customer Service" Award for in-toto Wokingham
- A kitchen for every character
- in-toto Kitchens Winter Sale Now On!
- A brilliant day at in-toto Greenwich in aid of the MacMillan Trust
- Cooking experience with in-toto Greenwich
- in-toto Wokingham Christmas Opening Hours
- in-toto Greenwich hosting Coffee Morning in aid of the MacMillan Trust
- in-toto Greenwich at Houzz Event in London
- Kitchen Colour Trends for 2018