Cooler Kitchens for in-toto Competition Winners
in-toto Kitchens fans Zara Goodier and Suzanne Ashton have been awarded with a Caple wine cabinet each as the winners of our recent social media competition, launched to celebrate the appliance brand becoming available through in-toto studios.
For two weeks, the competition ran on our in-toto Kitchens Facebook and Twitter pages, resulting in over 1,400 entries across both social media channels. Zara was selected as the Facebook winner, while Suzanne was picked from the Twitter entries.
“Thank you so much in-toto! I am over the moon with my prize!” commented Zara Goodier.
The prize winners were presented with their gifts at their local in-toto kitchen design studios by representatives from both in-toto and Caple. Zara (pictured right) was greeted at in-toto Salisbury by studio owner, Kate Stacey, while Suzanne (pictured above) visited in-toto Tunbridge Wells to collect her prize from in-toto Business Manager, Daniel Lloyd.
in-toto offers a variety of high-quality kitchen furniture, plus a choice of stylish appliances, worktops in the latest materials and finishes, and inspired storage solutions to create a kitchen that is individually tailored to your lifestyle.
Share this news:
- in-toto Kitchens Summer Sale Now On!
- Simplistic and Stylish – The Perfect German Kitchen For Social Soirées
- New Style Setting Splashbacks from in-toto Kitchens
- in-toto Cheltenham Serves its Entrée to the Food Festival
- in-toto Ribble Valley Wins National Customer Service Excellence Award!
- in-toto Brighton's Colin completes the Worthing 10K
- in-toto Brighton Invites You to its NEFF Cookery Event
- The Hub of the Home
- Spotlight On: in-toto Classic
- in-toto Cheltenham Sponsors Dean Close Rugby Sevens