Contemporary and Sleek Kitchen by in-toto Northampton
This beautiful matt white and graphite combination indicates sleekness, sophistication and class.
The attention to the colour scheme is evident from the panel and plinth finishes, with each section coordinated with the colour of the cabinetry – which works a treat!
The total run of the kitchen is an impressive 7metres. The tall unit houses a NEFF larder fridge and freezer together with the popular NEFF Slide&Hide oven and compact appliances.
The Blanco Culina-s Mini spray tap adds to the elegance of this kitchen with the delicate stainless steel spring enabling freedom of movement down to the bowl area.
The island houses the NEFF two-zone Flexinduction hob with a downdraft extractor concealed in a drawer unit to maintain the drawer line symmetry. The island has been positioned centrally to the sink run allowing for easy access to the surrounding appliances.
The preferred worktop in this kitchen is Corian finished in Glacier White, showing off the coved upstands and the watersafe edge. The mitred downstands on the sides of the island cloaks the island giving it a solid look and adding to the seamless look of the material.
See of this kitchen here.
Feeling inspired? Visit our Northampton kitchen showroom for a chart with our talented and experienced designers.
5 - 11 Horseshoe Street
Or call us at the showroom on 01604 60 40 30
Share this news:
- in-toto Kitchens Design Studio Greenwich featured in KBB drawing board
- Chocolate Making Experience
- Hire Our Working Kitchen for your Photoshoots or Events
- German Ex-display Kitchens to Brighten your Home
- What do <strong>in-toto</strong> kitchen designers leave when they move home?
- Cheltenham Festival of Cycling
- Shine a Light on Great Kitchen Design with New Lighting Innovations from in-toto
- Thoughts of Autumn in Mid-Summer
- The Best of Both Worlds
- A Great Customer Review For in-toto Ribble Valley!