An evening of fresh canapes and drinks with in-toto Leicester
On Thursday 7th February 2019 in-toto Kitchens Leicester invited new and existing customer to the official showroom relaunch event. After being fully refurbished, we were delighted to celebrate the fantastic new German and English manufactured kitchen displays. Guests had the opportunity to take a closer look at the displays whilst sampling delicious canapes freshly cooked by AEG home economist Penny, who also offered her expert advice on how to best use the AEG appliances, in particular, the steam combination oven.
We would like to thank all those who attended the event. It was a fantastic evening. Our guests could get a better understanding of the features and benefits of the AEG steam oven and also enjoyed a glass of Prosecco whilst browsing through our extensive range of product samples.
A big thank you to Penny & Helen from AEG for sponsoring the event and kindly providing the lovely goodie bags for our customers to take away and for arranging the prize for our raffle.
AEG prize draw winner from the evening will be picked at random and announced on 28th February 2019 on our website.
Share this news:
- Let your kitchen shine
- Siemens StudioLine at in-toto Woking
- State Of The Art Mood Board With WARENDORF by in-toto
- Coffee Morning at WARENDORF by in-toto Weybridge showroom
- in-toto kitchen Premium Industrial Look Mood Board
- An evening of fresh canapes and drinks with in-toto Leicester
- Why do in-toto have soft close hinges as standard?
- AEG LIVE event at in-toto Yeovil
- Bora brunch at in-toto Southport
- Exclusive in-toto Leicester AEG Event Competition