A kitchen for every character
At in-toto Kitchens, we want to make sure we fully understand our customers and their lifestyle so we can make their perfect kitchen dream come true.
Therefore, listening is as important as asking the right questions. By finding out about the preferred cooking styles or what did not work well in the previous or existing kitchen, the designer can recommend new design ideas to suit all family needs. Knowing customers’ lifestyles or social interests also helps when designing the most suitable layouts for their new kitchen.
A recent kitchen purchase report published by Jane Blakeborough, Research Director at Trend Monitor Ltd, revealed that working conditions, available space or even TV programmes can influence the way people use their kitchen spaces.
Furthermore, the research identified 6 different kitchen consumer profiles to aid kitchen designers in understanding their customers’ needs and requirements and to design the perfect kitchen.
We are intrigued by these profile characters and would like to share the different types with you. Which profile describes you best?
The full article of Jane’s research report summary can be found here.
Why not book a FREE design consultation with your nearest in-toto Kitchens Design Studio to find out how we can make your kitchen dream come true?
Share this news:
- Let your kitchen shine
- Siemens StudioLine at in-toto Woking
- State Of The Art Mood Board With WARENDORF by in-toto
- Coffee Morning at WARENDORF by in-toto Weybridge showroom
- in-toto kitchen Premium Industrial Look Mood Board
- An evening of fresh canapes and drinks with in-toto Leicester
- Why do in-toto have soft close hinges as standard?
- AEG LIVE event at in-toto Yeovil
- Bora brunch at in-toto Southport
- Exclusive in-toto Leicester AEG Event Competition