A kitchen for every character
At in-toto Kitchens, we want to make sure we fully understand our customers and their lifestyle so we can make their perfect kitchen dream come true.
Therefore, listening is as important as asking the right questions. By finding out about the preferred cooking styles or what did not work well in the previous or existing kitchen, the designer can recommend new design ideas to suit all family needs. Knowing customers’ lifestyles or social interests also helps when designing the most suitable layouts for their new kitchen.
A recent kitchen purchase report published by Jane Blakeborough, Research Director at Trend Monitor Ltd, revealed that working conditions, available space or even TV programmes can influence the way people use their kitchen spaces.
Furthermore, the research identified 6 different kitchen consumer profiles to aid kitchen designers in understanding their customers’ needs and requirements and to design the perfect kitchen.
We are intrigued by these profile characters and would like to share the different types with you. Which profile describes you best?
The full article of Jane’s research report summary can be found here.
Why not book a FREE design consultation with your nearest in-toto Kitchens Design Studio to find out how we can make your kitchen dream come true?
Share this news:
- New Spekva & Caesarstone Display at in-toto Tunbridge Wells
- in-toto Fulham supports Adidas city run
- Pocket Door Ideas
- New in-toto Premium Displays
- What's Your Style?
- Discover Our Fantastic Storage Solutions
- New Kitchen Display at in-toto Southport
- in-toto Southport November offer
- NOW AVAILABLE - Stunning sliding doors and storage solutions from in-toto Bedrooms.
- Exciting times here at in-toto Brighton