What can you expect?
- A call or email back within 24 hours to confirm your appointment
- A video / phone consultation with an experienced kitchen designer who is as passionate about your project as you are
- A kitchen design based on your requirements and your budget – we can cater for everyones individual needs
- Realistic 3D computer-aided designs of your new kitchen – so you can visualise before you buy presented to you live over video conferencing
- Genuine advice and ideas with plenty of opportunities for you to refine and personalise your dream kitchen
- A fully specified quotation including all elements of your kitchen project
How can we do this?
- We can work from plans you provide to create a kitchen design
- Don’t worry if you are not sure how to measure your room, we can guide you through what is needed remotely
- We use CAD software to provide realistic visuals of the proposed designs
- We can invite you to a video conference to show you the design and talk you through all of the detail (you don’t need any specific software for this to work, just a smart phone or a computer/tablet with a camera)
- When convenient, we can meet you at your local in-toto showroom to show you the actual finishes and products that we have quoted.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information relating to our Virtual Appointment Special Offer.
Visit a showroom 'by appointment only'.
Following the latest guidance from the Government, and our ability to ensure the safety of our customers and our team, we are now able to offer 'by appointment' showroom bookings again. Book a showroom appointment now!
Find out more about the extensive measures we have taken to ensure your visit is safe, relaxed and enjoyable.