Miele VIP Dining at in-toto Salisbury
Recently, we hosted an exclusive event at in-toto Salisbury for our customers, treating them to a five-course meal, freshly prepared and cooked by MasterChef: The Professionals finalist, and Miele Executive Chef, Sven Hanson-Britt. Guests enjoyed drinks, which complemented the food, and discovered the features and benefits of Miele appliances in an enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere.
It is safe to say that the evening was a huge success, and after the great feedback we have had from our customers who attended, in-toto Salisbury are aiming to host four VIP Miele dining experiences in the next year!
"Just a brief, but nonetheless sincere thank you for such a lovely and informative evening last night. We ate like kings and really enjoyed getting a better perspective on the Miele appliances and how they work. It has transformed our thinking in terms of what we need in the kitchen and for that reason alone, the evening was a massive success! The food, of course, was something else!" Guests, Roxanne and Harry Dhand.
So, if you are looking at purchasing a new kitchen and are interested in discovering how Miele appliances can help to improve your culinary enjoyment, pop into our showroom and speak to our designers, Hania Southwell and Kate Stacey.
Visit in-toto Salisbury:
21 Catherine Street
Or call 01722 238 177 to speak to one of our kitchen design specialists.
Share this news:
- in-toto Oxford Wows at The Homebuilding & Renovating Show 2017
- Spring Sale Now On at in-toto Wilmslow!
- in-toto Spring Offer Now On!
- Made in Britain: The New Cheltenham range
- Spotlight On: Dekton
- in-toto Greenwich Now Open!
- in-toto Ribble Valley Joins Kitchen Trends Open Houzz: Manchester
- Style Elements: Traditional vs Contemporary Kitchens
- Modern Open -plan Kitchen
- Pick-up a Free Quooker Tap in March at in-toto Kitchens Birmingham