in-toto Ribble Valley Wins Best of Houzz 2017 for Customer Service
It's double celebrations for us this week at in-toto Ribble Valley as we, and our sister showroom in-toto Southport have both won ‘Best Of Houzz’ on Houzz, the leading platform for home renovation and design.
in-toto Ribble Valley and in-toto Southport were chosen for their customer service by the more than 40 million monthly unique users that comprise the Houzz community from among more than one million active home building, home improvement and design industry professionals.
‘We’re so pleased to award Best of Houzz 2017 to this incredible group of talented and customer-focused professionals, including in-toto Ribble Valley and in-toto Southport,” said Andrew Small, MD of Houzz UK and Ireland. “Each of these businesses was singled out for recognition by our community of homeowners and design enthusiasts for helping to turn their home improvement dreams into reality.”
‘This is a huge honour for us,’ said in-toto Ribble Valley's Jane Miller. ‘We work incredibly hard to design stunning, yet practical, kitchens; often working with architects to create beautiful new living spaces and providing expert advice along the way. Our number one priority is always customer service – so to be recognized by this growing community is a huge accolade for the entire team at both our showrooms.’
Why not visit in-toto Ribble Valley to start choosing your brand new kitchen and experience our celebrated customer service?
in-toto Ribble Valley
28 - 30 Parsons Lane
Share this news:
- Express Your Individuality with in-toto Kitchens
- Win a Luxury Picnic Hamper with in-toto Marlow!
- Denise Phillips Cooking Demonstration at in-toto Northwood Hills
- Discover Your Perfect Kitchen Design at in-toto Stourbridge
- Cooler Kitchens for in-toto Competition Winners
- Style Elements: Compact vs Open-plan
- The Homebuilding & Renovating Show comes to Glasgow!
- in-toto Exeter Wins an Exeter Living Award
- Free Upgrade to Dekton Worksurfaces Exclusively from in-toto Kitchens
- Spotlight On: Open-plan