in-toto Exeter Wins an Exeter Living Award
Paul Nebbett, one-half of in-toto Exeter (pictured above with his wife) collected the award at the glittering award ceremony on behalf of himself and business partner, Lee Brimecombe. A celebration of businesses in Exeter, the award winners are carefully selected by a panel of independent judges.
“So nice, so driven and incredibly honest. A family run business which has worked on some massive projects to a brilliant professional standard.” - A statement from the Exeter Living Awards on why they chose in-toto Exeter as the winner.
To discuss award-winning kitchen design for your home renovation project, visit the in-toto Exeter studio:
3 The Venture Centre
Or call 01392 824888 to arrange your free kitchen design consultation.
Share this news:
- Express Your Individuality with in-toto Kitchens
- Win a Luxury Picnic Hamper with in-toto Marlow!
- Denise Phillips Cooking Demonstration at in-toto Northwood Hills
- Discover Your Perfect Kitchen Design at in-toto Stourbridge
- Cooler Kitchens for in-toto Competition Winners
- Style Elements: Compact vs Open-plan
- The Homebuilding & Renovating Show comes to Glasgow!
- in-toto Exeter Wins an Exeter Living Award
- Free Upgrade to Dekton Worksurfaces Exclusively from in-toto Kitchens
- Spotlight On: Open-plan