in-toto Cheltenham Celebrates Grand Opening
On Saturday 7th January 2017 we hosted our grand launch party at the in-toto Kitchens Cheltenham Design Studio on Montpellier Avenue, to officially open our doors. The day was a great success, with our customers experiencing the culinary skills and freshly-made cuisine of MasterChef: The Professionals 2013 winner Steven Edwards. Delicious tasters were prepared throughout the day, with Steven finishing off with his signature Honey Cake served with yoghurt and pistachios.
The Mayor of Cheltenham, Chris Ryder delighted us with her presence and opened up the studio from 12pm. Herself, our customers and guests were treated to a glass of prosecco, while Steven entertained them with tips to use in their own kitchens and food preparation. Children were welcomed and encouraged to be creative with activities that included creating a kitchen scenario with Playmobile kits provided, or drawing something inspired by the kitchen – whether it was their favourite food or something they could see.
During our launch we began two prize giveaways. Our customers have the chance to win a set of induction pans, or a wine cabinet. This is still ongoing, so if you visit our studio before 31st March and put down your details, you can also be in with the chance to win these amazing prizes.
The event was fantastic and we would like to thank everyone who came and supported us throughout the day.
Couldn't make it to the event but would like to visit our showroom? Please find us at:
Share this news:
- in-toto Oxford Wows at The Homebuilding & Renovating Show 2017
- Spring Sale Now On at in-toto Wilmslow!
- in-toto Spring Offer Now On!
- Made in Britain: The New Cheltenham range
- Spotlight On: Dekton
- in-toto Greenwich Now Open!
- in-toto Ribble Valley Joins Kitchen Trends Open Houzz: Manchester
- Style Elements: Traditional vs Contemporary Kitchens
- Modern Open -plan Kitchen
- Pick-up a Free Quooker Tap in March at in-toto Kitchens Birmingham