Excellent NEFF Cookery Demo at in-toto Leicester
On Friday 13th January, Sharon Doddsworth, NEFF’s very own home economist, joined us at in-toto Leicester to host a cookery demonstration.
Sharon provided a selection of appetisers before preparing her delicious main of salmon en croute with mixed vegetables; finished with a very tempting sticky toffee pudding.
All our products on display were used, including the NEFF combination oven/microwave, the NEFF induction hob and the NEFF steam oven. The utilisation of these appliances provided an insight to their full capabilities, which proved to be very useful in exploring new ways to prepare and cook food for all who attended.
We received very positive reviews of the night, highlighting how informative and enjoyable the product demonstration was as well as how fantastic the food was, that Sharon prepared.
With the excellent turn out at our NEFF Cookery Demo, the night fulfilled its potential and was a great success. Thank you to everyone who joined us.
For further information, please contact our team or visit:
33 London Road
T: 0116 2720272
Share this news:
- in-toto Oxford Wows at The Homebuilding & Renovating Show 2017
- Spring Sale Now On at in-toto Wilmslow!
- in-toto Spring Offer Now On!
- Made in Britain: The New Cheltenham range
- Spotlight On: Dekton
- in-toto Greenwich Now Open!
- in-toto Ribble Valley Joins Kitchen Trends Open Houzz: Manchester
- Style Elements: Traditional vs Contemporary Kitchens
- Modern Open -plan Kitchen
- Pick-up a Free Quooker Tap in March at in-toto Kitchens Birmingham