Contemporary and Sleek Kitchen by in-toto Northampton
This beautiful matt white and graphite combination indicates sleekness, sophistication and class.
The attention to the colour scheme is evident from the panel and plinth finishes, with each section coordinated with the colour of the cabinetry – which works a treat!
The total run of the kitchen is an impressive 7metres. The tall unit houses a NEFF larder fridge and freezer together with the popular NEFF Slide&Hide oven and compact appliances.
The Blanco Culina-s Mini spray tap adds to the elegance of this kitchen with the delicate stainless steel spring enabling freedom of movement down to the bowl area.
The island houses the NEFF two-zone Flexinduction hob with a downdraft extractor concealed in a drawer unit to maintain the drawer line symmetry. The island has been positioned centrally to the sink run allowing for easy access to the surrounding appliances.
The preferred worktop in this kitchen is Corian finished in Glacier White, showing off the coved upstands and the watersafe edge. The mitred downstands on the sides of the island cloaks the island giving it a solid look and adding to the seamless look of the material.
See of this kitchen here.
Feeling inspired? Visit our Northampton kitchen showroom for a chart with our talented and experienced designers.
5 - 11 Horseshoe Street
Or call us at the showroom on 01604 60 40 30
Share this news:
- in-toto Oxford Wows at The Homebuilding & Renovating Show 2017
- Spring Sale Now On at in-toto Wilmslow!
- in-toto Spring Offer Now On!
- Made in Britain: The New Cheltenham range
- Spotlight On: Dekton
- in-toto Greenwich Now Open!
- in-toto Ribble Valley Joins Kitchen Trends Open Houzz: Manchester
- Style Elements: Traditional vs Contemporary Kitchens
- Modern Open -plan Kitchen
- Pick-up a Free Quooker Tap in March at in-toto Kitchens Birmingham