Bestselling Ranges from in-toto Brighton
With the start of a new year and the beginning of our fantastic Winter Sale, we thought it would be a good idea to look back on our most popular kitchen ranges of 2016.
Our best-selling door has been Nevia in High-Gloss White. Its lacquered surface provides a clear yet subtle reflection, sure to bounce light around to brighten any kitchen. Gloss white kitchens look clean and contemporary, and also look brilliant when paired with an accent colour.
We’ve had a lot of interest in our Sierra doors too – especially in Oxide Concrete. These doors incorporate a rough yet easy-to-clean texture for a tactile appeal, and look great paired with our popular Gloss White door fronts.
Handleless kitchens have been extremely popular for us. We create handleless kitchens by integrating a handrail between worktop and unit door. This creates a streamlined, geometric look - perfect for our sleek, modern kitchens.
Our bestselling worktop has been Silestone. It’s a composite material, harder even than granite, and available in many colours and patterns. It’s a great match for our high-quality kitchen furniture and can provide the finishing touch to your perfect kitchen.
Feeling inspired? Pop in to see us at the in-toto Brighton Kitchen Design Studio to take advantage of our Winter Sale, with up to 30% off kitchens and appliances. We’ll help you design the kitchen that’s perfect for you, and advise you on every aspect of the project, from planning to installation.
See you soon!
119-120 Western Road
Share this news:
- in-toto Oxford Wows at The Homebuilding & Renovating Show 2017
- Spring Sale Now On at in-toto Wilmslow!
- in-toto Spring Offer Now On!
- Made in Britain: The New Cheltenham range
- Spotlight On: Dekton
- in-toto Greenwich Now Open!
- in-toto Ribble Valley Joins Kitchen Trends Open Houzz: Manchester
- Style Elements: Traditional vs Contemporary Kitchens
- Modern Open -plan Kitchen
- Pick-up a Free Quooker Tap in March at in-toto Kitchens Birmingham